How to Lose Weight and Keep it off for Good. Since I first wrote about the 5:2 diet asking the question, “Is it the Best Weight Loss Diet for Me” I have decided to add seven more “need-to-know” facts about this seemingly successful eating style. I am sure you will have seen it written, and discussed, in many different places, that it is much harder to lose weight … [Read more...] about The Definitive Diet Guide That Works – for Seniors too.
......and Does the 5:2 Diet Work? "Only 30 percent (or less) of how we age can be attributed to genes. The remaining 70 percent is determined by our lifestyle choices.” - Steve Holman, author of a book I highly recommend to all my Active Ageing clients - “Old School New Body”. Do yourself a favour and check it out. Unfortunately, simple lifestyle choices tend to be the … [Read more...] about The 5:2 Diet – Is it the Best Weight Loss Diet for Me?